Monday, February 22, 2021

3rd Anniversary Interview with Producer KMR

 

Here is Interview with KMR about 3rd Anniversary of game Princess Connect Re:Dive, what will he do on the way to 4th year of Priconne? Let's read it!

Interview source: Dengekionline.

Interview


Interviewer
Kimura's Answer
  1. I: "Priconne R are celebrating 3rd Anniversary. Please tell us your frank impressions of past year."
    A: "Due to the corona wreck, the development environment changed and our plan real event became an online distribution, but I think it was a year when I was able to do most of what I wanted to do.
    We rarely added new content in the third year, but we plan to add various new content in the fourth year. We had an impressive story event, and the second part of the main story has progressed quite a bit, so I hope you enjoy it."

  2. I: "I think that the production has changed from usual this year due to the influence of the corona sickness, but has the planned schedule changed, such as adding a story?"
    A: "We all worked together as one, so we were able to add the planned story, roughly according to the schedule. I don't think there's any visible delay."
  3. I: "Have you ever been unable to do something or postponed something other than a real event?"
    A: "I was really disappointed that the real event could not be held. Other than that, I wanted to create mini-content for a little event, such as a little more mini-game, to dig deeper into the story and characters. After that, maybe I've run out of room to plan new content."
  4. I: "Is there anything that left a strong impression on you throughout the year?"
    A: "It was a big milestone to be able to implement the Labyrista. The reason why Labyrista choose 'Kishi-kun' as Princess Knight was not drawn in the previous work, so it was a regret for me.
    I was thinking of revealing it when Labyrista became a playable in this work, so I am deeply moved that I could finally implement it two and a half years after the release of 'Princess Connect Re:Dive'.
    Also, in fact, this story scene has a little secret or a mechanism...


  5. I: "What kind of secret is it?"
    A: "Please pay attention to the shirt worn by the knight. I hope everyone can check the rest. And I thought that this was end of my homework from the previous work, but there was one more. That is 'Why Miyako is a ghost'. I would like to publish this as a story someday."
  6. I: "Many characters were implemented in 2020, but I think there are characters that have appeared in the story, such as Homare, but have not yet been playable.
    There are other characters that are playable but do not have a separate alt version. Can you tell us about the implementation plans for these characters?"
    A: "I don't know when Homare will be, but I would like to implement it at the right time. Also, for now, we are planning to implement different alt versions of Mitsuki and Yuki by the end of 2021, so please look forward to what kind of costume it will be."
  7. I: "As a new playable character, Shefy, who holds the key to the second part of the main story, has appeared as a playable character in line with the 3rd anniversary of 15th February."
    A: "Since from introduction, Shefy has been in a pretty state, contrary to what it looks like, but in Chapter 3 of Part 2, it has returned to its original state, and it looks cool and solid. Shefy, a new member of Gourmet Hall, has finally become a playable character. In the character story, I think you can see a new side of Shefy, so please take a look."


  8. I: "In addition, many different alt versions of characters such as Wonderland, Ranger, and Angel were implemented in 2020 as well. What do you think of these different alt versions of the characters?"
    A: "Characters that appear in seasonal events such as Halloween and Christmas are often dressed according to the theme, but other alts are often considered after deciding the story of the event. Of course, we may decide that we want this character to wear this costume, and there are other events such as magical girls that originally have a costume image."




  9. I: "Which character, for example, was decided because you wanted to put on the costume you mentioned earlier?"
    A: "Jun (summer). She usually wear full-body armor and it's hard to imagine other characters, so I took the plunge and implemented the swimsuit version. Jun (Summer)'s swimsuit was a white swimsuit because I wanted to completely change the impression of the usual black armor."


  10. I: "I was surprised because I was wondering what to do with Jun's different costume version of armor and helmet. I think there was a lot of feedback."
    A: "I received a lot of feedback. In rare cases, She sometimes removed the helmet and the mask underneath it, but she didn't show her true face as a character picture, so I hope you were pleased. Jun (Summer)'s character story describes the reason why she using a swimsuit, so I hope you will enjoy it as well."
  11. I: "Please tell us if another character would like to wear these costumes or if there are any other events where those characters will appear."
    A: "As I mentioned a little earlier, I would like to hold an event focusing on Mitsuki and Yuki, which have been implemented since the service started and have not yet implemented a different costume version.
    The management team is thinking about different costume versions every day, but I'm thinking about recruiting different costume versions that players want to see."
  12. I: "I'm happy as a player if I have a chance to see the costume that I want to see. By the way, characters such as Djeeta and Arisa have already appeared in 'Princess Connect Re:Dive' in collaboration with other Cygames titles, but are there any plans to implement different costume versions of these characters?"
    A: "I have a desire to implement it. I would like to do not only a different costume version but also an event where they will be the main."
  13. I: "If like that, will new characters be implemented from the same work such as 'Granblue Fantasy' according to the event where they are the main character?"
    A: "I would like to make it appear a little more. Just like Arisa and Luna have appeared in 'Shadowverse', it would be nice if we could make them appear a little more and do events."



  14. I: "Are there any plans to collaborate with a completely different title instead of collaborating with other Cygames titles?"
    A: "I think the collaborations of 'Re:Zero' and 'The Idolmaster Cinderella Girls' that I have collaborated with so far have been very well received. However, at the same time, what I felt when I tried it was that in the event story where the scale was limited to some extent, it was unexpectedly difficult for the collaboration characters to form a bond with 'Kishi-kun' as a princess knight. For that reason, I'm not completely unthinking about the collaboration itself, but I haven't planned for more characters from other works to appear at the moment."







  15. I: "In 2019, new guilds 'Dragon's Nest' and 'St. Teresa Jogakuin (Friendship Club)' have been added to coincide with the appearance of new characters. Are there any plans to add new guilds in the future?"
    A: "We would like to continue to introduce new guilds and characters, and we would like to introduce one guild as a guide in a year and a half."




  16. I: "Is the reason why new guilds don't appear so often is because of the balance with existing characters?"
    A: "In the game 'Princess Connect Re:Dive', it is not enough to increase the number of characters, and if there are many characters, the chances of spotting each character will decrease, so I try not to add them frequently. I also think that there is no point in implementing it unless you can make something attractive like the existing guilds and characters."
  17. I: "The second part of the main story has begun, and new characters and organizations have appeared. How was the reaction of the players, including the development of the story?"
    A: "In the second part of the main story, the person in charge of the scenario writer touched the scenario writer of Cygames from Mr. Akira (日日日さん), and a new development started.
    The first part was centered around the story of Pecorine confronting a mighty enemy as the story of the beginning and the story connecting the previous work and 'Princess Connect Re:Dive'.
    In the second part, not only the simple relationship between enemies and allies, but also many people and organizations will appear, and it will be a story that approaches the basis of this world, such as what kind of people are in this world and what kind of relationship they have.
    The second part is also an adventure that started in the form of following the first part, so I think that everyone is enjoying it. I want to continue making interesting things in the future."




  18. I: "Among the new characters that appeared in the second part of the main story, there are many attractive characters other than Shefy that are likely to be playable, but are there any plans to implement them?"
    A: "We plan to make some of the characters in Part 2 playable. Of course, it depends on the future story, but we are planning to implement characters that players did not anticipate, so it would be nice if you could wait while anticipating which character it is."
  19. I: "I am very curious about who will be playable. So far, Part 2 has been published up to Chapter 6, but how much volume will the whole Part 2 be?"
    A: "I think the volume of Part 2 is about the same as Part 1. However, Part 1 was implemented from the start of the service to Chapter 4. Therefore, I think that it will take longer to complete Part 2 than Chapter 1."
  20. I: "The second part is also a large volume. It may be a little quick, but do you have any plans after the second part?"
    A: "Okay. It's a little too far, but I'm already thinking about the concept of Part 3."
  21. I: "I am also looking forward to the story of Part 3. By the way, at the end of the first part, the event 'Final Battle of the Royal Capital' was held in which the characters that can be used are decided, but will such an event be held in the second part as well? Personally, I liked the fact that the characters that could be used, such as the 'Final Battle of the Royal Capital' were decided, and that trial and error was carried out among them."
    A: "I don't know if we will hold an event similar to the 'Final Battle of the Royal Capital' in the future, but at the timing of the turning point of the story, I would like to hold another big event that will liven up the story."
  22. I: "Many story events were held in 2020 as well. The Elizabeth Park event you mentioned in last year's interview was finally held, right?"
    A: "I think that "Four Farmers of Makiba: Poor Farm Struggle!" Has become an event that is unique to Elizabeth Park. I gave more ideas and plots than usual to find out what kind of story would bring out the goodness of Elizabeth Spark.
    I had a lot of trouble, but when it was completed, I think the Elizabeth Park event would have been the only event."


  23. I: "Until now, the event was completed at once, but 'Starlight Princess Re:M@STER!' Was the first pre- and post- part event."
    A: "The collaboration event 'Starlight Princess Re:M@STER!' Was created with great effort as it was the first front and back event."
  24. I: "Not only the front and back parts, but also the huge Ueki-chan was got talked about."
    A: "The content called "Nobinobi Ueki-chan" that aims to reach the summit of Ueki-chan has become a hot topic. I was also pleased that I enjoyed talking with various characters of 'Princess Connect Re:Dive' that did not appear in the story of the event along the way.
    Ueki-chan, who also appears as an event boss, not only moves during the battle, but also makes a special cut-in when union burst is activated, and is particular about expressing small parts."



  25. I: "By the way, will there be more front and back events like this collab in the future?"
    A: "Special events such as the anniversary event 'Bond, Connect. Heart, Tie.' May continue to be held as pre- and post- part events, but basically we plan to complete it in one event."
  26. I: "In addition, the second event of the Friendship Club 'The Given Foundation and the Heretic of  The Sacred School' was also an impression of the Friendship Club."
    A: "I think that this event is a story that shows the uniqueness of Mr. Ojakuson (王雀孫さん), who participates as a scenario supervision. In order to respond to the messy fun of the characters drawn in the story, one scene of the presentation of the Friendship club that appears during the event is reproduced with deformed characters, and the giant robot 'Nakayoshi X' that appeared as a boss is reproduced. I think that it was a fairly free event while making it, such as making the imitated 'Nakayoshi X Mk-II' available as in-game furniture (laugh).
    As a result, the event was very well received. It is a new guild that appeared in 'Princess Connect Re:Dive', but I was able to reconfirm that the Friendship club is a popular guild."




  27. I: "As an event that is in the same series as the Friendship club, an event with the theme of magical girls was also held. In 'Magical Admiral Lovely ★ Monica Let's Go! Magical Quartet!', The magical girl Monica, who has appeared in other works, has finally appeared."
    A: "Monica appears in the ending animation of "Magical Girl Two are Misty & Purely", but 'Magical Admiral Lovely ★ Monica Let's Go! Magical Quartet!' It is an event made on the premise. So, when I was planning the first magical girl event, I already had a plan to create a continuation of Monica's magical girl event.
    At this magical girl event, not only Monica but also Tomo became a magical girl, and many people said that Tomo was cute."



  28. I: "I think that the magical girl event is a little different from other events, but will such events be held in the future?"
    A: "In 2020, in addition to 'Magical Admiral Lovely ★ Monica Let's Go! Magical Quartet!', Which was developed as a sequel from 'Two Magical Girl are Misty & Purely', many male characters appeared in 'Misato Summer Yell!' I hope you enjoyed various events such as 'Rino in Wonderland: A Little Alice and a Picture Book of Hope' across the guilds, and 'Happy Change Angels' featuring Angel Raffy.
    I don't consciously create different kinds of events, but I would like to continue to create events that bring out the charm of the character."
  29. I: "I'm looking forward to it in the future. By the way, will there be more events in the series, such as the Friendship club and magical girl events?"
    A: "Currently, the events of Friendship club and Magical Girl are in a on-going series, there will be time before the next event is held, and you may not know until you look at the previous event again. So I don't think there will be more and more new series about Friendship Club or Magical Girls kind of event.
    You can see past events in the side story, but if it's a series, you'll have to do all the previous events to enjoy the event."
    It's pretty tough to force it for fun, so I'm not going to increase the variety of series like that."
  30. I: "I see. Certainly, if it's a on-going series event, you can't enjoy it unless you read the previous event. Because of that, was a side story implemented that allows you to play past events?"
    A: "If I try to re run the event, once it re run for the second time and the third time, the event to be held will be full of re run events, so we implemented it as permanent content so that players can play at any time they like."
  31. I: "In the side story, you can see the difference from the first time it was held or when it got re run, such as the number of battles with the boss."
    A: "Since the side story is a permanent content, if you play it like usual event and get more memory pieces etc., the meaning of doing it at the time of holding a new event will be diminished, so I changed it.
    However, in the side story, the memory pieces are currently a little difficult to collect, so I am thinking about adjusting as long as the balance is not lost."
  32. I: "That's right. Please tell us if there are any other events held in 2020 that left an impression on you or that received a lot of feedback from the players."
    A: "it's "Misato Summer Yell!". This event is a youth story with many male NPCs. I was worried whether it would be accepted as the first event in which a large number of male NPCs appeared as an important role in the story, but when the event was held, I heard that 'member 3' should be got named. It was well received (laughs)"


  33. I: "Certainly, they were male characters with a strong impact, including 'member 3'. Moreover, at the end, I was impressed by the event"
    A: "There are still many impressive events, and the 'Debutante Shangri-La Holy Night Love Game' featuring Saren and Akino in December 2020 will be an event I definitely wanted to do.
    Until now, Saren had many supporting roles, but she usually spends her busy days at the Sarendia, taking care of children as Mama Saren and going negotiations as a merchant.
    On the other hand, Akino also plays a role as a reliable leader who leads the Mercurius Foundation with bold decisions that are strange in the story but no one can think of. I wanted to see the facial expressions of Saren and Akino as life-sized girls."
  34. I: "It was really cute to see the girlish side of Saren and Akino."
    A: "As for the relationship between Akino and Saren, I wanted to show everyone the honest thoughts of Saren, whose true intentions are difficult to express in the form of a 'Kishi-kun' fight, so I'm glad that you felt that way."



  35. I: "Personally, I was impressed by the unusual event like 'New Year gourmet princesses!'
    A: "'New Year gourmet princess!' was an event to catch Tuna, and I wondered why people would say 'Why are you catching tuna?' I was a little relieved because it didn't seem to be"
  36. I: "I was also surprised that Kazumasa, a male NPC, participated in the battle. Not only did you participate, but the union burst production was also a graphic novel style, and it was also the cornerstone of the boss capture."
    A: "I'm thinking of doing something new for each event, but it was also a story of catching tuna together, so I linked the battle with the story and thought it would be interesting if the fisherman Kazumasa appeared, so I made it like that.
    The main character 'Kishi-kun', has appeared until now, but there was no male character who could actually use Union Burst during the battle.
    Kazumasa's success is also important in the story, and I think that it was popular because the story could be linked with the actual boss battle. One of the popular factors is the powerful union burst effect, which is similar to the special skill for event bosses against Great Tunnus.


  37. I: "And Muimi appeared for the first time at the event."
    A: "Actually, I wanted to make Muimi and Neneka more active, but as I was composing the story, there were many other characters, so it was an opportunity to appear now. Since the number of turns is less than expected, Muimi wants to continue to appear at some event in the future.
    By the way, in 2019, we held the 'Gourmet! Land Sol Guild Race' as the second year's total settlement event, but this year we decided to hold the anniversary story event 'Bond, Connect. Heart, Tie.' Because I already held 'New Year Gourmet Princess!' in the form of the end of the year."


  38. I: "Then, please tell us about the latest anniversary event, 'Kizuna, Connect. Heart, Connect.'"
    A: "This event is centered on Kokkoro, and until now it has appeared in the event as a member of the Gourmet Hall, but since there were few things that Kokkoro was pushed out as the leading role, the 3rd anniversary has always been. The production started with the intention of making it an event of Kokkoro who was close to the her Aruji-sama."


  39. I: "It was shocking that Kokkoro, who had been with the 'Kishi-kun' who can be said to be the player's alter ego, would end up like that."
    A: "I think that Kokkoro fell into a harsh situation and the players were surprised at the difference in atmosphere from the previous events.
    This event was an anniversary event, a special event that is different from other events, so I would like to express that 'it is you who have tied up with her so far that will change her destiny'. I used the expression to modify the game system with the power of the player."
  40. I: "The Luna Tower has also advanced to the 500th floor, but will it continue to increase in the future? Also, will the number of hierarchies that can be skipped increase accordingly?"
    A: "Currently, you can skip up to the 299th floor, but we plan to release the number of floors that can be skipped as new levels increase, and we plan to increase the number of levels themselves.
    However, I was wondering if I could just keep adding it all the time, and I am planning to implement a new content called 'Dimensional Fault (Temporary)' that was announced in the 3rd anniversary live broadcast. Stay tuned for more updates on what it will look like."
  41. I: "Although it is the Luna Tower, the story is released when you clear a specific level. This story is a bit different from the main story and the event story, and it is fun, but how do you decide the combination of characters and the content of the story?"
    A: "At the beginning of the release, the concept was that the story would develop between characters who originally had contact with each other. However, as we add stories, we also have a story about what happens when characters who haven't had much contact with each other meet, so that we can get a glimpse of the relationships between various characters.
    It is not always the case that two characters will appear, but it is also important that there are basically two characters, and as the number of people is small, it is easy to focus on each one, and the unexpected side of the character etc. I think you can think unexpected character.
    It's hard to make a story, but many of them are messy, and when you read it, you can see if there was such a relationship and you can enjoy it.
    I made it with an awareness of something like the cross story of the previous work, so those who were playing the previous work may feel nostalgic."



  42. I: "It seems that the same character has appeared only once so far, but will the story start with a different combination of characters after all appear?"
    A: "Basically, we plan to add new stories with different character combinations (probably)."
  43. I: "By the way, I think you mentioned in the 1st anniversary interview that the story of Luna Tower actually has a secret.....?"
    A: "How many people have noticed (laughs)
    The Luna Tower appeared in the story of Part 1, but at this point it's actually the story of Part 2. There may be some contradictions, but since the Luna Tower is built on the time axis of Part 2, the starting point of the story is actually Part 2"
  44. I: "So it's like that! I didn't notice it at all (laughs). From here, please tell us about the content. You mentioned 'Dimensional Fault (Temporary)' as part of Luna tower earlier, but are there any plans to implement completely new content?"
    A: "One is planning to implement the content 'Adventure (Temporary)' that was announced in the live broadcast.
    Besides that, I would like to implement some new content related to character development by the 4th anniversary, so I think this year will be a year to add a lot of new content and elements."
  45. I: "What kind of content will 'Adventure' be?"
    A: "I can't talk about it in detail yet, but I think it will be like using what you gained in 'Adventure (Temporary)' for training by expanding the training elements. I hope you can look forward to the follow-up report as well."
  46. I: "It's a little different from the game content, but you can now set your favorite in-game story scenes and in-game animations on 'My Page'. How was the response from the players?"
    A: "I added it because I thought it would be nice if the player could set not only the characters but also his favorite scenes and animations in the game on 'My Page' so that players could always see their favorite scene when opened the game.
    It is shaped like that because some people want to set not only characters but also comical scenes of animation, and in fact, there are many scenes and animations in the game, 'd be happy if I could set my favorite scene on 'My Page' and review it again."



  47. I: "There is 'Grow Sphere' as a new item related to train character. Currently, it is an item dedicated to a specific character, but are there any plans to make it a system that anyone can use in the future?"
    A: "We are planning to make it possible to obtain a general-purpose 'Grow Sphere' that can be used to anyone at events that do not have event-limited characters. You can train your character without 'Growth Sphere', and there are no elements that you can never do without it, so I will make it possible to obtain one at one event."


  48. I: "Considering that it is easy to train even if the number of items available is limited, I think it is a big factor. In addition, with the implementation of the star adjustment function, it is now possible to change to a suitable star according to the content. I think that if you can adjust the equipment RANK, you will have more freedom, but how about it?"
    A: "The adjustment function of the equipment RANK is not planned at this time because the game becomes complicated and it becomes necessary to remove each equipment in the end. However, we are considering adjustments that can raise the equipment RANK without worrying too much about aptitude so that you can develop characters comfortably.
    Currently, there is a state where the specific equipment RANK is strong for each character, but consider adjusting the system so that the highest RANK released to the next lower RANK is always the strongest.
    Also, I would like to adjust the strength of the newly introduced equipment RANK items and adjust them in multiple stages until the higher RANK becomes stronger. It's been 3 years since we've been operating it, so we're continuously considering adjustments and reviews regarding character development while looking at the current environment and player conditions."
  49. I: "In the 4th year, I think that the strength of each player has become wider between the player who has been playing since the service started and the player who started from the middle of the service. Including such as the development of character, what you have been aware of it for enjoyment on a wide range of many people?"
    A: "Well, for example, compared to when the service started, I think that it is easier for players who are just starting to develop player levels and characters.
    Specifically, missions are being added at certain stages of the player level, and various campaigns are being carried out. We will continue to make additions and adjustments as needed while watching the situation of a wide range of players."
  50. I: "I get the impression that clan battles are often adjusted except for character training. Recently, a new 5th Tier was added, but please tell us how you came to implement it."
    A: "The number of rounds of the top clan in the clan battle has increased, and the time required to defeat one boss has become faster and faster, and the time and effort of the clan battle has increased.
    As a management policy, I wanted to make it less complicated and less time consuming to play clan battles, so I implemented it with the intention of reducing it as much as possible.
    The training mode announced in the 3rd anniversary live broadcast is part of that. This feature will probably not change the total time it takes for a clan battle, but I think that being able to prepare in advance will help reduce the burden of the day during the main clan battle."


  51. I: "You said that you want to reduce the long-time play of clan battles. For example, are there any measures for waiting time that occur in clan battles, or are there any other points you are trying to adjust or improve in clan battles?"
    A: "Depending on the player, the part that takes time may differ, but we are considering various cases as a countermeasure for waiting time.
    In a big place, it is the waiting time that occurs when you challenge the boss. In clan battles, the optimal formation for each boss changes, so there is time to wait until it is the turn of the boss you want to fight with the formation you are strengthening.
    To alleviate this burden, we are considering a change that will allow you to attack any undefeated boss on the map. When all the bosses are defeated, all the bosses on the map will reappear.
    Also, I think that it will be a burden for some bosses to shoot a lot of union bursts, which will make the battle very long, I also think that can be adjusted later.
    In addition, we recognize that the issue of optimal RANK that I mentioned earlier is also related to the burden of clan battles.
    If each player has various RANK characters, the optimal actions considered by the clan members cannot be used as they are, so if the optimal RANK options for the character can be narrowed to near the highest rank, the burden will be reduced. We will work on adjustments based on that as well.
    The clan battle has been enjoyed since the release, but as with character development, we are thinking of considering various adjustments this year so that players can enjoy it without stress.
    Another thing I would like to consider adjusting is the arena."
  52. I: "The skip function has just been added to the arena, but what are you specifically considering another adjusting?"
    A: "This is also what the players have given us, but we are thinking of changing it because there are many voices saying that it is difficult to participate in this time zone because the fixed time of the arena's daily reward is currently 15:00 (JST). However, there are of course some players who say that the current confirmation time is good and that they are accustomed to the current environment, so I would like to consider carefully. In addition, competition will intensify if that is the only thing, so we are thinking of expanding the ranking reward range as a set.
    Among other tactics used to protect one's ranking in the arena, we will consider adjusting the arena system so that it does not create a sense of unfairness regarding the stressful ones of many players."
  53. I: "You make adjustments according to the situation from time to time. In addition to adjusting the content, I get the impression that we have been focusing on 'improving efficiency' updates of the game, such as quest skipping, 4x speed implementation of Luna Tower / main quest, and arena skipping function. However, please tell us if there are any backgrounds or standards that led to the implementation."
    A: "We are planning to add a lot of new content this year. If you simply add it in the current environment, only the play time of the day will be extended, so we have made various improvements in preparation for improving efficiency with existing content. As part of that, we decided to add a dungeon skip function as well as an arena."


  54. I: "Certainly, if new content is added without skipping or 4x speed, the play time will be longer, so it is a nice update. By the way, depending on the character's performance, I think that some characters have low usage rates due to content that is easy to use. I would like to play with my favorite character if possible, but are there any adjustments planned for that?"
    A: "Basically, we would like to support each character so that they can play an active role in any of the contents, such as special equipment and the flowering of the character's 6 stars talent. I think that each person has different things to do with their favorite characters, so I would like to think about various measures that will allow many characters to play an active role in the future."
  55. I: "I think that the increase in the appearance rate of 3 star characters in Gacha that took place in February 2020 was big news for players. Was this originally planned, such as when the number of characters reached this level?"
    A: "I didn't plan on it from the beginning, but since the number of characters has increased, I thought that it would be okay if 3 star characters could appear easily, so I increased the appearance rate to 2.5% and February 15th. At the timing of the 3rd anniversary of the day, it increased to 3% from the same idea. We will not continue to increase the appearance rate in the future, but I would like to manage it as close to the players as possible."
  56. I: "Will the pickup rate of each gacha's pickup character increase as the appearance rate of 3 star characters increases?"
    A: "From the New Year character re run prize gacha held this year, the appearance rate when two or more characters are picked up has been raised to 0.4% per character, but for now, 0.7% will be left unchanged if the pickup is one character."
  57. I: "From the end of the year to the beginning of the year, I had the impression that limited characters continued, so I wanted the probability of picking up to increase."
    A: "During the year-end and New Year holidays, the number of limited characters has increased due to the seasonal pattern and the character lineup of each gacha. Limited additional pace after March will return to the previous pace.
    In addition, although the appearance rate of single pickups is planned to remain unchanged, we are considering a plan to hold gachas in parallel by reducing the number of 2-character pickups as much as possible in the first place.
    The gacha that starts on 23rd February is like that, and this time the gacha starts at the same time, but I think that it will be shifted from the next time
    In that case, the number of gachas will be too large, so the re-pickup of permanent characters may take longer than the limited characters until the gachas that will be re-picked up are held. Also, we are considering reducing the so-called "ceiling" from the current 300 pt."
  58. I: "The production of the second season of TV animation has been announced, but could you tell me as much as you can talk?"
    A: "There isn't much to talk about, but the story is a continuation of the previous work, and it doesn't suddenly become a different story. Also, I think that characters that did not appear last time will appear, making it even more interesting."
  59. I: "Are there any plans to hold in-game events related to the broadcasting of TV anime?"
    A: "I hope I can do something amazing in connection with it."
  60. I: "We are entering the fourth year, but can you tell us what you want to do and your future prospects, whether inside or outside the game?"
    A: "I couldn't hold a real event due to Corona, so I'd like to hold a real event though it's not a revenge. I want to do a stage where players can get together and see. There are still many things I want to do in the story of Part 2, so please look forward to the update.
    On the 3rd anniversary, I also made a photo book. The players have been very well received and the whole team is pleased. On the 3rd anniversary, I tried my best to think about what I could do as a gratitude for the team playing so far. As a result, I decided not to hold an in-game event at April Fool's Day this year, partly because I was a little exhausted. Instead, we plan to have a loose and fun live broadcast. We are preparing to enjoy this as well"
  61. I: "Finally, please give a few words to the players."
    A: "Thanks to all the players, we were able to celebrate our 3rd anniversary. The first part of the story has been completed and the second part has begun, and a lot of new content will appear this year, so I hope you enjoy the 4th year of 'Princess Connect Re:Dive'."

No comments:

Post a Comment