Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Kazemiya Akari


# Description


Kazemiya Akari (風宮あかり) is a Character in Princess Connect! Re:Dive. She is member of the Guild Diabolos. Her in-game name is Akari (アカリ).
A younger twin who strengthens magic type parties from the middle. She have skills that can reduce enemy magic defense and a Union Burst that boosts magic attack and grants a life steal effect.
With her 6★ upgrade, her Union Burst now will also boost magic critical of all allies and reduce enemies magic defense.

# Profile Card


Name Akari
Position Middle
Height 150cm
Weight 42kg
Birthday November 22nd
Age 13
Blood Type O
Race Fiend
Guild Diabolos
Affiliation "Shiroboshi" Middle School
Hobby Playing S*xophone
CV Asakura Azumi

# How to obtain


Regular Unit
Gacha Gacha
Dungeon Coin Shop Dungeon Shop

Unlock Special Equipments
Chara RANK Minimum RANK 7
Memory Piece 50 Memory Piece
Princess Heart Fragment 30 Princess Heart

Unlock 6★
Akari SE Equipped Special Equipment
Memory Piece 50 Memory Piece
Pure Memeory Piece 50 Pure Memory Piece
Princess Orb Fragment 100 Princess Orb

# Special Equipments


Demon's Trident
A magic spear that received Akari's love. The powerful magical power hidden in the weapon transforms the little devil into an exciting witch.

# Skill


Union Burst
Sweet Devil Yell
Increase magic attack power of all allies by small amount for 18s,
and applies HP steal effect to the next 1 attack of all allies.

Union Burst+
Melty Devil Charm (6★)
Apply HP steal effect to the next 1 attack of all allies, Increase magic attack and magic critical of all allies by massive amount, in addition the magic defense of all enemy is slightly decreased, all effect last for 18s.

Skill 1
Shadow Bolt
Deal magical damage on one enemy character in front.

Skill 1+
Shadow Bolt+ (Special Equipments)
Deal magical damage on one enemy and further reduces the magical defense power of enemy for 12s.

Skill 2
Little Devil's Kiss
Greatly reduces the magic defense of 1 enemy in front for 12s.

EX Skill
Sweet Ignition
Increase own magic attack power by medium amount at start of battle.

EX Skill+
Sweet Ignition+ (5★)
Increase own magic attack power by big amount at start of battle.

# Attack Pattern


Initial Action
Akari Skill 2Akari Skill 1

Loop after Initial Action
Auto AttackAuto AttackAkari Skill 2Auto AttackAkari Skill 1Auto AttackAkari Skill 1


*if buttons cannot be clicked wait for page loading or stop the page loading.
*click the image for fullscreen resolution.


1 / 5
Akari 2★ image
2 / 5
Akari 3★ image
3 / 5
Akari 6★ image
4 / 5
Akari school uniform
5 / 5
Akari casual
6 / 6
Akari UB animation




1 / 4
Akari 2★ sprite
2 / 4
Akari 3★ sprite
3 / 4
Akari 6★ sprite
4 / 4
Akari win pose


# Voice


* Beware your volume.
* If you find some weird translate, please tell us via comment!
* you can check the video version here.

Name Japanese English Audio
2★
Talk 1
はぁ、はぁ…
もう練習できません…
お兄ちゃん激しすぎます…
Hah, hah...
I can't practice anymore...
Onii-chan is too intense...
2★
Talk 2
え?もっとするの…?
今日もうヘトヘト…
私、限界です、お兄ちゃん…
Eh? You want more...?
I'm already exhausted today...
I'm at my limit, Onii-chan...
2★
Talk 3
お兄ちゃんったら
いつも激しすぎて、私…
ドキドキが止まらないんです…
If it is Onii-chan
It's always too intense, I'm...
My heart can't stop pounding...
2★
Talk 4
あのね、お兄ちゃんは
私とお姉ちゃんとどっちが…
ううん、何でもないです…
Hey, Onii-chan
which is me or my sister are...
er, nothing...
2★
Talk 5
お兄ちゃん、
またあとでサックスの練習、
付き合ってくれますか?
Onii-chan
I will practice Saxophone later,
will you accompany me?
3★
Talk 1
ふふ、お兄ちゃん見てください!
ジャズのリズムに乗って
アカリ流ポールダンスです!
Fufu, look at me Onii-chan!
Riding on the rhythm of jazz
Akari's pole dance style!
3★
Talk 2
お兄ちゃん、そんなに
アカリのが見たいんですが…
そ、それじゃ…恥ずかしいけど
行きます!アカリ大車輪ー!
Onii-chan, you
want to see Akari's that much...
Well then... it's embarrassing but
Here I go! Akari's big spin~!
3★
Talk 3
はあ、はあ…もう、らめぇ…
お兄ちゃんが上手だって
褒めてくれるから、つい
調子に乗って回りすぎちゃった ♪
Hah... Hah... Please, no more...
Because Onii-chan praised me
I just got on my feet
and turned too much ♪
3★
Talk 4
め、目が回ちゃいました〜
お兄ちゃん抱っこしてください ♪
アカリをこんなにした責任
とってくださいね!
I feel like little bit dizzy~
Onii-chan please hold me ♪
Please take responsibility
for make Akari like this!
3★
Talk 5
こんなアカリの姿、誰にも
見せるわけじゃないですよ?
お兄ちゃんは特別だから、
アカリの全てを見てほしいの
This kind of Akari,
I never showed it to anyone you know?
Because Onii-chan is special,
I want you to see all from Akari
6★
Talk 1
お兄ちゃんとの特訓はいつも
「ハジメテ」だらけで楽しいです!
これからも二人で「ハジメテ」を
いっぱい体験しましょうね ♪
Everytime I'm training with Onii-chan
because it's our "First Time" it's so fun
Because Onii-chan is special,
I want you to see all from Akari ♪
6★
Talk 2
感じます、お兄ちゃんの力…
あぁ、ドキドキが止まりません!
いまのアカリなら、きっと
なんでもできちゃいます ♪
I can feel it, Onii-chan's power...
Ahh, my heart can't stop pounding!
Now Akari for sure
can do anything ♪
6★
Talk 3
お兄ちゃんのおかげで、アカリ、
魔法だってうまくなったんです!
かわいくて強い、最高の
アカリになれちゃいました ♪
Because of Onii-chan, Akari,
can improved my magic!
Cute and strong,
Akari becoming the best ♪
6★
Talk 4
見ててくださいね、お兄ちゃん!
一緒に特訓してきた成果を
見せちゃいますから ♪
Please look at me, Onii-chan!
I will show you
the results from our special training ♪
6★
Talk 5
お兄ちゃん、今日のアカリも
かわいいですか?
もう、恥ずかしがらないで、
かわいいって褒めてほしいです〜
Onii-chan, is Today
Akari cute too?
Don't be shy,
I want you to praise me "cute" more~
Applaud すごい~ Amazing~
Attack 1
Attack 2
Attack 3
Union Burst Start いきますよ Here I go
6★ Union Burst Start
Union Burst がんばれ、がんばれ! Go for it!
6★ Union Burst
Damaged 1
Damaged 2 いたくしないで Don't hurt me
Damaged 3
Wave Start アカリ怖いな… Akari is scared...
Next Wave もっとできるんですね You still can do again right
Last Wave 一番奥を攻めるんですね let's attack the deepest part
Defeated 1 アカリ限界だよ Akari at her limit
Defeated 2 もう一回、いいですか? Can we go one more time?
Defeated 3 負けたら、お仕置きですか? Will I got punished, if I lose?
Retired 1 も、もうだめ N-No more
Retired 2 え, おしまいですか? eh? is it over?
Retired 3 残念、ちょっと物足りないです too bad, it is not enough
Skill 1 ほらほら here it is
Skill 2 アカリと仲良ししましょ Let's get along with Akari
Thanks わぁ、嬉しい~ Wah, I'm so happy~
Win 1 ふふ、どうだった? Fufu, how was it?
Win 2 上手にできてますたか? Am I being good at it?
Win 3

# Story



# Other Variants


No comments:

Post a Comment